Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

My heroes are...

My heroes are...

My hero is God,my parents and my siblings.God is my hero,because everytime we needed help he would always answer our prayers and when we needed help the most, God was always there for us.God was also there when we needed a house He was the one who helped my family.So yes God is my hero.

My other hero is my Mum because she works all the time and she never sleeps in peace,instead she puts up with  me and my annoying little siblings.My mum also helps with everyone,she pays for the food,she cleans the house,she looks after all of us and she also goes to work every night.

My dad is also one of my heroes.He always makes my siblings laugh about him and my mum.My dad is always working late shift as well.My dad also cooks for us especially my Mum.Wondering what he cooks it’s butter chicken.

My last heroes are my siblings.My eldest sister is the person I look upto.She helps my parents when they need help with work.

These are my heroes that I look upto.Q.Who are your heroes?

No comments:

Post a Comment