Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Emotions

Today we are learning about emotions.
Panicked
 
I feel so peeved when someone keeps on making noises.
I feel so angry when my room is a mess.
I feel so shocked whenever I see my friend. 
I am panicked whenever I see my teacher angry.

I feel so positive towards our learning.
I am so satisfied whenever my room is clean.
I feel so proud when my friend says I am a good friend.
I get happy when my teacher is happy.
Exhausted

I feel safe whenever I am at school.
I feel comfy when I sleep or eat.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am calm when my teacher is in agood mood.

I feel so ashamed whenever I get into trouble.
I feel bored whenever I am at home.
I am exhausted whenever my friends talk forever.
I feel hopeless when things get too difficult like maths.

This was a really challenging task because it was hard to put it small and big at the same time,but at the end I thought it was kind of fun. 
How do you feel towards learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment