Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

100 word challenge

‘‘Help Help!!’’ I shouted. My mum came by through the woods and helped me.
She knew I was working on my time traveling. So she asked me‘‘Were you
riding your bike to steal money again?’’ I made up a lie and told her, ‘‘I was
trying to get some apples for apple pie’’.She believed me but couldn’t be sure
what had happened to the bike...


Later, there was a earthquake, not just any kind of earthquake there was a
giant earthquake! I told my mother, she reacted and yelped ‘‘hide!’’


I wonder what had happened to the bike?



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is samisoni T and I am a student in room 6 at Wesley Primary School. I really like how you did the describing words. It made me think of how I describe_my 100 words.__. Have you thought about using more detail. If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://http://wpssamisonit.blogspot.co.nz.. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lofa
    I liked the way you began your writing with speech, it pulls the reader right into the heart of the action. And what a lot of action you have here! I was very surprised by the arrival of the earthquake, but it explained what had happened to the bike.
    Miss T team 100wwc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hi there, my name is sunia and I am a student in room 7 at Wesley Primary School. I really like how you did the describing words. It made me think of how I describe my 100 words.Have you thought about using more detail. If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpssuniav.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete