Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

5 exciting things I did when I was bored during quarantine.

1. I did some of my homework on the workbook.This was no ordinary workbook.It had word
searches,colouring,reading, and maths.

2. I read School journal May 2016 level 4.

3. I watched a very exciting movie.It was called "The call of the wild".It was thriller and drama.

4. I drew some scribbles.After I scribbled for 1 minute I coloured it in different and bright colours.I have some photos of it.

5. Since this was the last one it was the best sleeping in.

Stay safe and healthy.😔😔

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lofa. Mr Margetts here! I'm glad to hear you did lot of learning at home. Your scribble art sounds interesting. Maybe you could share some on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know what you have been doing especailly the sleeping in.

    ReplyDelete