Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Living in a whole different world

A different world living in lockdown

Woke up,brushed my teeth,ate cereal and relaxed.Turn on TV to see this.”Hey reporting news this is Nadia chamak on live to report that it is going to be lock down and it is going to be level 4 ---”.”Hey I was watching that!” I exclaimed.”No TV” Yelled Mum.

Ring,Ring,Ring it was the phone.When my mum finished talking she straight away turned on the TV.She looked so shocked that the phone nearly slipped off her hands.She grabbed the keys and looked at me weirdly.

“Lola! get in the car”.My mum shouted.As we drove down the driveway we went straight to Pak’n save.When we went in it was a zoo.It was horrible there were heaps of people putting everything they see into their trolly.Me and my mum just blended into the background and also stacked everything up in our trolly.I knew that lock down would make grocery stores a whole different world.

How would you imagine a whole different world living in lockdown?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lofa. I love how you engaged your readers by asking them a question. I think a lot of animals would benefit from lockdown as there would be less people out and about. My friends said they had a ruru (morepork) come and visit their house during lockdown but now it has gone again because it's too noisy. I love the vocabulary you've used as well as onomatopoeia and metaphors. Will there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete