Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

What I enjoyed from the toolkits

What I enjoyed from toolkit was kahoot.What I learned from kahoot was how to create a kahoot.

How to create a kahoot...
First we had to go to the next tab and type in kahoot sign up.Then we had to press the first one even though it says teacher.Next we had to press student.If it says student press it.Then put in a name but not your real name.Then you put in your email address but if that does not work you could press sign up with google.Then you press create and then you can write questions about anything.

What I found challenging was ...
What I found challenging from the toolkit was signing up because you had to put in your email address but it didn´t work for me so I just pressed sign up with google.

What I learnt about is....
The toolkit that I went on is kahoot and what I have learnt from this toolkit was that you could create kahoots and challenges for friends and family.This was a helpful toolkit because now I could ask and test my siblings to see if they know me.

Next year I would...
Next year I would definitley do a toolkit because I would want to teach others what I know.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora lofa my name is mele from hay park school. Thank you for posting on how to make a kahoot now i know how to make an kahoot.Thank you so much for your advice. Maybe next time you could add a picture of what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete