Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Tupaia

WALT answer questions by only using a article.
The article is SJ August 2019 level 3
Today I am learning about Tupaia navigator.

Why was Tupaia considered a great mana?He was a great mana because he travelled many cultures and spoke many languages,he studied his own kind´s history,this knowledge and his intelligence made Tupaia a great mana,warrior,navigator and a builder
Write down all the roles that Tupaia played in the article.The role that Tupaia played in was the great mana.


This was very challenging because we had to complete this under the time limit and this was challenging because we only had to use the School journal.My next steps is to try to complete my work under the time limit so I can have time to check my work.
Tupaia and Captain James Cook

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lofa. Well done on working under the pressure of time. What connection did Tupaia have with James Cook? Is this image free to use?

    ReplyDelete